3 gennaio 2012

Wooden heart


Introduction: I'm in love with hearts. Whatever material, colour, shape, I'd buy every heart I found and hung it in my home!
A few days ago I was in the wood with my usual shopping bag ( always have a shopping bag with you when you take a walk in the woods : )) fulling it with sticks of different lenghts.

Premessa: sono innamorata dei cuori. Non importa il materiale, il colore o la sagoma, comprerei qualunque cuore trovo in circolazione per appenderlo a casa!
Alcuni giorni fa passeggiavo nei boschi con il mio solito sacchetto ( sempre portare un sacchetto quando si cammina nei boschi :)) e l'ho riempito con bastoncini di legno di diverse lunghezze.



Once at home, to spend an afternoon with a friend of mine, I glued them with heart shape and decorated it with ribbon.... see the final product and tell me if you like it!

Una volta a casa, per trascorrere un pomeriggi ocon un'amica, li ho incollati dando la forma di un cuore e l'ho decorato con il nastro... guardate il prodotto finale e ditemi se vi piace!


Photo and styling by me with Nikon D50

4 commenti:

  1. La creatività è il sale della vita!
    bellissimo!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissima la borsa ..... Fashion anche nei boschi !!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hai notato il particolare della shopper, eh! Per me la montagna è come un grande negozio....

    RispondiElimina
  4. The wooden heart is really pretty! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! Happy New Year as well! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    RispondiElimina

I love reading all of your comments!
Mi piace leggere i vostri commenti!