24 gennaio 2012

Vintage mannequin


Together with the shoe cupboard, this is one of my projects I like the most.

Insieme al baule/scarpiera, questo è uno dei progetti che amo di più.





Under the tissue cover, which I removed, the mannequin was made by polystyrene. I found these vintage advertising in internet, and I printed them on normal sheets of paper. Then I proceeded with the decoupage, using glue and water under and above the new sheets cover.

Sotto il rivestimento di stoffa, che ho tolto, il manichino era fatto di polistirolo. Ho trovato queste pubblicità vintage in internet e le ho stampate su normali fogli di carta. Poi ho proceduto con il decoupage, usando colla e acqua sopra e sotto il nuovo rivestimento di carta.


I didn't use any finshing touch, because I already liked the result.

Non ho usato alcun tipo di finitura perchè mi piaceva già il risultato finale.


I'm so proud of my work, do you like it?

Sono così orgogliosa del mio lavoro, vi piace?





Photos by me with Nikon D50

9 commenti:

  1. Mi ricorda le opere della Pop Art, che si sono espresse specialmente negli anni '70, e quindi sono vintage per definizione! Mi piace!

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is such a cute idea and I love how it looks!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Beautiful! I am impressed with your creativity. I followed you from a comment link and I'm glad cause' I found another great blog. I'm following you now, so stop by and follow back if you like. A new blog friend, Lori

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Lori, I'll surely follow you back! I'm always happy to find new blog friend!

      Elimina
  4. veramente bellissimo!
    non c'è che dire!
    dovrò cercare in qualche mercatino un manichino simile!!!!!

    brava nicole continua a stipirci con le tue meravigliose lovely idea!

    RispondiElimina
  5. lovely idea indeed...love it so much!!!thanks for sharing...
    thank you for your lovely comment dear...your blog is great!!hope you keep in touch !!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    RispondiElimina
  6. Bellissima idea :D Comunque sul mio blog ho appena pubblicato il primo post dedicato a una rubrica, passa a dare un’occhiata, mi farebbe piacere avere un tuo parere :D eccoti il link: http://www.toprebel.com/2012/02/deep-in-your-mind-1-friendship.html
    Reb, xoxo.

    RispondiElimina

I love reading all of your comments!
Mi piace leggere i vostri commenti!