17 gennaio 2012

Pumpkins 2


I took too many beautiful pictures last time that was hard to decide which ones to publish... so here you are another small post with the same outfit!


Ho fatto così tante belle fotografie l'altro giorno, che non riuscivo a decidere quali pubblicare...così ecco un altro piccolo post con lo stesso outfit!





The styling session preparation is one of my favourite occupations: I really look forward to choosing locations, materials and how to display them!


Preparare lo styling della fotografia è la mia occupazione preferita: non vedo davvero l'ora di scegliere la location, i materiali e il modo in cui visualizzare il tutto nella fotografia!




Hope you can appreciate my work! And of course the photographer's one :)


Spero che apprezziate il mio lavoro! E ovviamente anche quello del fotografo :)





Photos by PsiModuloQuadro and Elisabetta Pastrello with Nikon
Styling by me

13 commenti:

  1. COMPLIMENTI BELLISSIME FOTOGRAFIE

    RispondiElimina
  2. You have a great harmony through your colors in your pictures.
    I like it.
    - sono veramente bellisime le tue foto!

    X
    Camilla

    www.nativepassion.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. le tue foto sono veramente belle.
    Mi piace molto i colori.

    X
    Camilla

    www.nativepassion.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. This a lovely fall photos! Love the knit.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Love this- such a cute idea for an outfit post :) I am officially following you here and on bloglovin, I would love it if you could follow me back!

    XX Kathryn

    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    RispondiElimina
  6. Great outfit!!

    I just started my blog. Hope you will take a look and follow at:

    www.a-phrodite.blogspot.com
    for a touch of men's fashion.

    RispondiElimina
  7. mi piace tantissimo il tuo look


    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    RispondiElimina
  8. Foto geniali! Una location perfetta per il tuo outfit! La tua eleganza e la tua bellezza sono rese ancora più meravigliose dalla tua passione per la fotografia e la scenografia!

    RispondiElimina

I love reading all of your comments!
Mi piace leggere i vostri commenti!