8 gennaio 2012

Total white



Tomorrow I’m going to start work after 2 weeks off, so I decided to left you with the last outfit I chose for some shootings in the mountains.

Domani ricomincio il lavoro dopo 2 settimane di ferie, così ho deciso di lasciarvi con l'ultima vestizione che ho scelto per degli scatti in montagna.





From tomorrow I’ll be for 2 days in Florence for Pitti. I hope to dedicate a post to ideas, creativity and suggestions that this event brings with him.

Da domani sarò per 2 giorni a Firenze per il Pitti. Spero di riuscire a dedicare un post a idee, creatività e consigli che questo evento suscita.


Photos by PsiModuloQuadro with Nikon D50
Styling by me

Hand made bobble cap
Onyx dress
Koan leg warmer
Zara shoes

7 commenti:

  1. I love totally white looks this is no exception

    RispondiElimina
  2. cool idea!

    hugs from prague
    www.cristeene.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. love the all white look! so perfect with the snowy background!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love snow! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. che fotomodella, ragazzi ....!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Sai non so proprio decidermi se preferire il bianco o il nero...
    Strepitosi entrambi!

    RispondiElimina

I love reading all of your comments!
Mi piace leggere i vostri commenti!