31 luglio 2013

Scrapbooking

scrapbooking

I just wanted to give Him a little diy present.
Something warm & handmade. (and also silly, why not ; ))

Volevo farGli un pensierino.
Qualcosa di caldo e fatto a mano. ( e anche un po' sciocchino, perchè no; ))




Scrapbooking in Italy is not really developed yet. Somebody still call it collage.
I think “A Beautiful Mess“ does really amazing picture scrapbooking projects! Look also here.

Lo scrapbooking in Italia non è ancora molto sviluppato. Qualcuno lo chiama ancora collage. Penso che “A Beautiful Mess“  realizzi dei progetti di scrapbooking con fotografie bellissimi! Guardate anche qui.

scrapbooking

If you know how to use photocomposition programs of course digital scrapbooking are easier, but I also like to preserve memories in this handcrafted way! Choose a lot of picture you like, and simply glue them on a brochure, adding written comments, coloured tape, ribbon and decorations to the pages that reflect your creativity.

Se sapete usare i programmi adatti, comporre fotolibri è sicuramente più semplice, ma a me piace anche conservare i ricordi in questa maniera più artigianale! Scegliete le fotografie che più vi piacciono e attaccatele su una brochure già pronta, aggiungendo commenti, scotch colorato, nastri e decorazioni che riflettano la vostra creatività.

scrapbooking

Did I convince you to start scrapbooking?

Vi ho convinti a iniziare a fare scrapbooking?

scrapbooking


3 commenti:

  1. Wow, this post is good, my sister is analyzing such things, therefore I am going to inform her.


    Feel free to surf to my blog :: Explained Here

    RispondiElimina

I love reading all of your comments!
Mi piace leggere i vostri commenti!