5 dicembre 2014

Advent calendar with bottles

advent calendar diy bottles

Is it too late if I show you how I realized my advent calendar this year?
Maybe you can use it as inspiration next year ...

E' troppo tardi se vi mostro come ho realizzato il mio calendario dell'avvento quest'anno? Magari lo potete usare come ispirazione l'anno prossimo ...


advent calendar diy bottles

I prepared the base with 24 small bottles of water, cutting the top and attaching them with stapler. Then I filled them with small surprises, and cover the top with a printed paper.

Ho preparato la base con 24 bottigliette d'acqua, tagliando la parte superiore e attaccandole con la cucitrice. Poi le ho riempite con delle sorpresine e ho coperto tutto con un foglio stampato.

advent calendar diy bottles

Next step: I prepared the roof with 3 cardboard pieces, and added it on the top. To paste the elements I used hot glue.

Prossimo passo: ho preparato il tetti con 3 pezzi di cartoncino, e l'ho aggiunto sulla cima. Per attaccare gli elementi ho usato la colla a caldo.

advent calendar diy bottles

As water bottles are transparent, be sure to pack all your surprises before putting them inside...

Dato che le bottigliette sono trasparenti, siate sicuri di impacchettare le sorprese prima di inserirle...

advent calendar diy bottles

These are the two shapes I prepared, do you like them? 

Ecco le due forme che ho preparato, vi piacciono?



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I love reading all of your comments!
Mi piace leggere i vostri commenti!