28 agosto 2014

Cheescake


cheescake

 This is definitively my favourite summer cake!
I tried this recipe and I couldn't stop doing more, soooo tasty!

Questa è sicuramente la mia torta estiva preferita!
Ho provato questa ricetta e non sono più riuscita a smettere di farne, troooooopppo bbbuona!



cheescake


Ingredients for the base: 250 g biscuits. 50 g butter
for the cream: 3 eggs, 1/2 lemon juice, 80 g sugar, vanilla essence, 250 g ricotta, 250 g mascarpone, 1 tablespoon flour
jam to finish

Ingredienti per la base: 250 g biscotti, 50 g burro
per la crema: 3 uova, 1/2 succo di limone, 80 g zucchero, essenza di vaniglia, 250 g ricotta, 250 g mascarpone, 1 cucchiaio di farina
marmellata per guarnire


cheescake

Crumble the biscuits and add the melted butter.

Sbriciola i biscotti e unisci il burro fuso.


cheescake


Press the base with a glass.

Premi il fondo con un bicchiere.


cheescake


Mix eggs with sugar, then add lemon, vanilla and flour.
At the end combine ricotta+mascarpone.

Mescola le uova con lo zucchero, poi aggiungi il succo di limone, l'estratto di vaniglia e la farina setacciata.
Alla fine aggiungi la ricotta e il mascarpone.


cheescake

cheescake


Bake 1/2 hour at 180° and another 1/2 hour at 160°.

Inforna per mezz'ora a 180° e un'altra mezz'ora a 160°.


cheescake

Finis with jam and ... 3, 2, 1 ... ready to eat!

Guarnisci con la marmellata e ... 3, 2, 1 ... pronti a mangiare!


cheescake


1 commento:

  1. I blog quite often and I genuinely appreciate your content.

    This article has really peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your blog and keep checking
    for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.


    Also visit my web page - homes ideas; www.homeimprovementdaily.com,

    RispondiElimina

I love reading all of your comments!
Mi piace leggere i vostri commenti!